Expert bid writing and proposal management with a proven track record.
Our core team of industry specialist writers provide input for high-profile PPPs, rail franchises, operations and maintenance contracts, and shadow operations tenders.
We deploy innovative approaches to enhance service delivery and leverage operational efficiencies, including a central focus on ensuring stakeholder and customer satisfaction at all levels.
Bid Writing and Proposal Management Case Study
Extensive Bid Development Experience
Operations, Maintenance and Supply Tenders
We have extensive experience of supporting clients who are bidding for operations, maintenance or supply contracts in the UK and further afield. Examples of bids we have been a part of include:
- UK – HS2, London Overground, TransPennine Express, Scotrail, Crossrail, Manchester Metrolink, Greater Anglia, Thameslink, Southern & Great Northern, South Eastern, Wales & Borders, East Midlands and West Coast Partnership franchises;
- Europe – Norway national European Railway Traffic Management System (ERTMS) implementation, Copenhagen Ring 3 LRT and Odense tramway;
- Middle East – Dubai Metro, Dubai Tram, Doha Metro, Lusail Tram, Saudi Arabian North-South Railway, Jeddah Metro (shadow ops), Mekkah Metro (shadow ops) and Riyadh Metro;
- Israel – Jerusalem Green Line Extension EPC and O&M bid. Third-party evaluation audit for the Tel Aviv Metro, acting as a shadow bidder;
- Canada – Hurontario Light Rail;
- Asia-Pacific – O&M procurement advice for the Jakarta LRT system; and
- Australia – Parramatta Light Rail, Adelaide BLRT, Adelaide Heavy Rail, Auckland Metro.