North Star achieves sustainable growth by providing services that consistently meet and exceeds customer expectations and deliver exceptional value.
North Star achieves sustainable growth by providing services that consistently meet and exceed customer expectations and deliver exceptional value. We are committed to continually improving the services we deliver and complying with ISO 9001:2015.
North Star has SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-bound) Quality Objectives in place that are derived from our Company Objectives. These objectives are set by the Managing Director and other Directors at the annual Strategic Management Review and are accessible to all employees.
North Star is fully committed to the delivery of this Quality Policy, which is communicated to all North Star people, customers and interested parties and they are updated when changes arise.
All North Star people are responsible for the quality of our work and for maintaining high standards.
North Star achieves quality through:
- Being committed and flexible
- Attracting and retaining top quality, committed and adaptable people who listen to the needs of our customers and offer pragmatic solutions to enhance their businesses
- Maintaining our reputation as honest, friendly and likeable consultants who are a delight to work with
- Always maintaining open and transparent relationships with our people, suppliers and customers and working with simple and easy-to-use systems and processes
- Delivering, achieving and maintaining an excellent level of quality that enhances our reputation with customers and upholds North Star as an industry leader
- Ensuring continual quality improvement and promoting a culture of getting things right first time
- Providing unique skills and expertise that fill gaps within our customers’ organisations
- Measuring our progress against meaningful targets
- Providing a learning environment where the growth and development of our people is actively encouraged and supported.
I am fully committed to the delivery of this policy and will review and update this policy in accordance with our Programme of Review
14th April 2022