North Star achieves sustainable growth by providing services that consistently meet and exceeds customer expectations and deliver exceptional value.
We are committed to continually improving the services we deliver and to complying with ISO 9001:2015.
North Star has SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound) Quality Objectives in place that are derived from our Company Objectives. These Objectives are set by the Managing Director and other Directors at the annual Strategic Review and are accessible to all Employees.
North Star is fully committed to the delivery of this Quality Policy, as evidenced in the scope of our Job Accountabilities. Our Quality Policy is communicated to all new Employees at induction and all employees are updated when changes arise. Our Quality Policy is also communicated to our customers and Interested Parties.
All North Star employees are responsible for the quality of our work and for maintaining high standards.
North Star achieves quality through:
- Being committed and flexible;
- Attracting and retaining top quality, committed and adaptable people who listen to the needs of our customers and offer pragmatic solutions to enhance their businesses;
- Maintaining our reputation as honest, friendly and likeable Consultants who are a delight to work with;
- Always maintaining open and transparent relationships with our people, suppliers and customers and working with simple and easy-to-use systems and processes;
- Excellence in our delivery to achieve and maintain a level of quality that enhances our reputation with customers and upholds North Star as an industry leader guiding the way;
- Ensuring continual quality improvement and promoting a culture of getting things right first time;
- Providing unique skills and expertise that fill gaps within our customers’ organisations;
- Measuring our progress against meaningful targets;
- Providing a learning environment where the growth and development of Employees and Associates is actively encouraged and supported.
I am fully committed to the delivery of this policy and will review and update this policy in accordance with our Programme of Review.
28th March 2019